Sunday, February 17, 2008

i'm in love

I'd like you to meet Alessandro Nivola. I saw him in the movie Junebug last week. I have no idea how it got into my Netflix queue, but it was surprisingly good.

Well, in the very opening scene, these two main characters fall in love. It is such a cute scene that after the movie was over, I went back and watched it like four more times. He has this incredible little smile. Just look at it!

This movie is hard to describe. It's kind of sad, kind of romantic, kind of funny...it's a little bit of everything. It's like life, I guess. You should see it sometime. The soundtrack is done by Yo La Tengo.

*

I am on every anti-congestion drug known to man. I went and bought a bunch of everything, including the real Sudafed, not that crappy Sudafed PE that I have. In Illinois, if you want to buy real Sudafed (pseudophedrine), you have to sign a methamphetamine register. They're not fucking around there.

Kid called me today. It made me happy. He asked if I wanted to come over and watch a movie and I just said, flat out, "No." It was kind of weird. But I was feeling so shitty. We are going to hang out tomorrow instead. So, our second date, will likely be me going to his house and hanging out. Like high school! I love it!

No comments: